Paris, December 7th, 2022 - Miria, Atempo’s all-in-one Data Management platform, is recognized by Atempo’s partners and customers as a reference solution in the market for unstructured data management.
This quarter, Atempo is honored to receive three outstanding recognitions from the following prestigious analyst firms:
- Gartner – For 3 consecutive years, Atempo has been named a Representative Vendor in the Gartner Market Guide for Hybrid Cloud Storage, now again in the latest edition published in October 2022.
- Coldago Research, the research and analyst entity specializing in Data Management and Storage Technologies, just unveiled its Map 2022 for Unstructured Data Management, based on a study of 20 vendors during the last 12 months. Atempo is positioned among the TOP 3 key players in the market.
- GigaOM has positioned Atempo as a challenger and Fast Mover moving into leadership, in its Radar for Data Migration 2022.
“We are proud and honored to see major analysts recognizing the value of Miria addressing extremely challenging pains. This comes as a result of the work we achieved with our partners and customers with which we are closely developing innovative solutions.” Louis Laszlo, VP of Product Management.
These recognitions highlight Atempo’s clear grasp of today’s unstructured data challenges. The accelerated growth of unstructured data volume across heterogeneous storages with the additional complexity of its atomization bring up issues related to data mobility, archiving, backup, migration, and analytics.
With Miria, businesses have a unified solution for managing their unstructured data, including very large volumes of data. Miria’s five distinct services include:
- Archiving – Free up expensive storage space on primary storages and ensure data preservation compliancy.
- Backup – Rapidly protect file storages from damage and loss. Guarantee continuity of access to valuable datasets and provide fast production recovery.
- Migration – Efficiently migrate data volumes and billions of files between disparate storage and file systems.
- Mobility – Mobilize data files wherever necessary and synchronize datasets across heterogenous storages.
- Analytics – Assess your data landscape with NAS and file system discovery, streamline file placement and reduce storage costs.
"Such recognition reinforces our position as a Data Management expert for unstructured data. It confirms our vision and technological choices. Atempo’s mention in these rankings is a recognition of the work accomplished by our teams and the trust that our customers, partners, and other IT professionals have for Atempo.” Luc d'Urso, Atempo CEO.