Computing Insight UK 2020 will be ideal opportunity to talk to Atempo experts and learn more about the latest enhancements and use cases for this new major release of our flagship solution, Miria 2020.
After the successful integration of FastScan for Isilon, NetApp, Qumulo, Spectrum Scale/GPFS and others, Atempo has developed a full version of FastScan for Lustre environment in its Miria platform.
This new functionality is particularly important given the distributed structure of this HPC File System and the lack of a global solutions on the market.
- Lustre MDS (Meta Data Service) « stream » with « change Log » to Miria FastScan Server stores them in its database,
- At each iteration, a new collection is performed allowing the realization of a global "created/modified/deleted" files without scanning the entire Lustre File System
- Comptability with Lustre 2.12.3 and 2.12.5 and Exascaler 5.1, 5.1.1 and 5.2
This feature significantly improves performance for the:
- Backup or Archive from a Lustre File System
- Migration to and from a Lustre File System
- Synchronization and/or Replication from a Lustre File System