The Atempo-Wooxo group have won awards in Europe and the US for the quality and performance of their solutions and their strong growth
Paris, 10th October 2019 - The Atempo-Wooxo group, French software vendor and European leader for data protection, unveils the awards received so far in 2019 in Europe and the US.
Atempo-Wooxo announce their entry into the Truffle 100, a key software vendor ranking. Atempo-Wooxo place 34th in the list of the Top 250 French vendors by EY. The group was delighted to be awarded the Pass French Tech which supports companies with very high growth rates. In September, Atempo received the distinguished label "Used by French Armed Forces" for all three solutions: Tina, Lina, Miria.
Atempo-Wooxo awards, US:
- Top 10 Most Promising Backup Solutions, CIO Review
- Top 10 Fastest Growing Software Company, Silicon Review
- Top 10 Smartest Company of the Year 2019, CEO Views
- Trailblazing Companies to Watch 2019, The Enterprise World
Atempo-Wooxo awards, Europe :
- Winner of the Cyber Security Awards 2019 – Best for Data Protection and Restore – (Acquisition International)
- Winner of the Cyber Security Awards 2019 – Best Backup solution for SMBs (Acquisition International)
- Winner of the Positive Entrepreneurs Trophy (CPME 13)
- Label Pass French Tech
- Label France Cybersecurity
- Label "Used by French Armed Forces" for the solutions: Tina, Lina, Miria
- Corporate Excellence Awards – Most Influential CEO of the Year 2019 – Cybersecurity, by Corporate Vision Magazine
"It's a great honor for Atempo-Wooxo to receive all these distinctions in France, Europe or the US. These awards add legitimacy to our vision, validate our technological choices and bolster our ambition to be recognized on each of our markets. They provide added motivation for Atempo-Wooxo teams, strengthen our methods and reinforce our technological alliances for us to ensure our customers have the right solutions for their specific needs", explains Luc d’Urso, CEO Atempo-Wooxo Group.